Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

Login With Facebook

• Page:

TOPIC: My 8 Totally Doable ADHD New Year’s Resolutions

My 8 Totally Doable ADHD New Year’s Resolutions 02 Jan 2015 17:48 #351

My 8 Totally Doable ADHD New Year’s Resolutions
Posted January 2, 2015 by Kelly Babcock

So, I realize that the title of my last post was a little misleading. What was I thinking? “In 2015, I Resolve To …”

Did I tell you what my resolutions were in that post? No. Which makes me wonder … why are you reading this one? I lied. You should have higher standards.

No, wait, don’t go away. It was a mistake … the title meant that I resolve not to make resolutions that are bound to fail.
And? …

And yes, I totally should have told you what my resolutions were.

So now I’m going to rectify that and redeem myself. Here they are, my Eight Totally Doable ADHD Resolutions. Okay, they may not have so much to do with ADHD as they were affected by ADHD, but they’re really my resolutions, and I have ADHD so, read on:

1. This year I resolve to go fishing at least once. And not that power fishing stuff with the big boat on the inland sea with the expensive gear. I resolve to take myself to a small lake or river and just sit quietly, and fish.

2. This year I resolve to not start another book until I’m finished reading the seven I’ve started already. Or burned them. Well, no, not burn as in light on fire. That’s a crime against literacy. But burn, as in put them in a box marked “Interesting” and “Don’t show the children these,” and then donate them to a thrift store. I already finished reading “Let’s Pretend This Never Happened” by Jenny Lawson, The Blogess … can you tell?

3. This year I resolve to go skating again. Because for Gawd Sake, I’m Canadian, I should be skating to work this time of year. Oh, right, I work at home. But still, I’m going skating. Can you skate on hardwood floors? I feel like I should know the answer to that. I remember skating on linoleum tiles as a child … in the kitchen, don’t tell my father, ‘kay?

Continue reading: http://blogs.psychcentral.com/adhd-man/2015/01/my-8-totally-doable-adhd-new-years-resolutions/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

The mission of the Coalition Against Overmedicating Our Youth is to help children and adults determine underlying cause of neuro-behavioral conditions by ruling out nutritional, physiological, and environmental risk factors prior to premature drug therapy.

Donate

Book: THE AMERICAN EPIDEMIC

Give the gift of knowledge.
Help determine the cause
of behavioral challenges,
prior to drug therapy.
All proceeds donated to CAOOY.

Order your copy on Amazon.com here,
or get your autographed copy direct from the author via PayPal below.
Free shipping

Preview the CAOOY Educational DVD.

Select Book, DVD, or Combo:
Referred by:

Featured Article

"How Environmental Toxins Affect the Onset of ADHD"
by Frank J. Granett R.ph. featured on
USDailyReview.com

View article